Saturday, January 9, 2010

Yes, this post IS NARCISSISM.

What the frick is up with food tasting so fricking good? and wine? why does that taste good, too? Don't get me started on Brie... I mean, if God wanted us not to be gluttons, why so yummy? and, if I just need more self control, why didn't He give it to me? Oh, my goodness, i'm such a sinner. i can hardly stand it. I hate that i love food. and wine. i wish i had the self-control to be aneorexic. or an ascetic. or african. chubby is beautiful in africa...

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok so andre' was signed in.

    i love brie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously adore you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not about willpower, it's about surrender. We can do it together...daily blogging for New Year's Resolutioner's about healthy living & eating...

    http://www.thecadefamily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok...glad we cleared up the brie confusion. I certainly do not love brie. But that aside, I must say, am I reading things correctly that between March 5, 2009 and today, March 10, you have made 1 blog post? hmmm ;) Don't over do it! :) Hope you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She posted again! She posted again!

    I, too, cannot exercise self-control in the matter of Woman vs. Wheel of Brie. Particularly when it's covered in walnuts, brown sugar, and puff pastry, with apples on the side. Which is why I only walk by the brie bin at the store twice a year... (or more if I am pregnant and not counting calories...)

    ReplyDelete