Monday, January 26, 2009

reconstructed garden history

Sooooo - last night, we got Elijah this $1.99 snake at the BXtra to replace the one that i took from him to be used as moses' staff / snake in training in the pews, then lost. (sorry, lij.) Anyway, this morning, I gave my children their wholesome and balanced breakfast - Clif bars - and went into the other room to feed babykins. As I was finishing up feeding Aaron, from around the corner I heard Elijah shouting, "NO, snake! DO NOT TEMPT HER TO EAT THAT GRANOLA BAR!!!" Salem concluded the interaction by declaring, "Snake, I will kill you." (she and elijah then went on to eat their granola bars, then play with her doll house by flashlight)

2 comments:

  1. You had me at "we got Elijah this $1.99 snake at the BXtra to replace the one that i took from him to be used as moses' staff / snake in training."

    ReplyDelete